Sunday, August 1, 2010

Great Weekend

Melissa and I had a great weekend. We had a birthing class on Saturday and Sunday which really made it feel like it's time for "Tulip" to be here. We practiced breathing techniques and poses, and learned exactly what is happening to the body during birth. It was a very pleasant experience. We had Hohu Pan from Duke as our instructor. She was really nice, and made everybody feel very comfortable and confident about birth (I felt anyways).

Saturday night a couple from our small group hosted a party for our marriage mentors. The party morphed into a separate guy/gal Q&A time with our mentors. It was nice for them to be able to see where we are a year after marriage, and as always, it was nice for us to be able to ask those "difficult" questions. I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it, I'm so glad we have the people in our lives that we do.

That's all I have for now. I'm super tired from all my husband coaching this weekend, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: